I’m pretty much sure that all of us have played “Clash of Clans” or “Hay Day” at least once in our lifetime, since the launch of these two big hits on Android and iOS devices.The main reason for me pointing out these games is that they share one thing in common; their developer, which is Supercell. Today we will show you the details of Clash Royale APK download. Following these two app-based games, Supercell launched two other hits viz. “Boom Beach” and “Clash Royale”, and today I am going to talk about the latter.
Who is this ‘Supercell’? Supercell is a Finnish mobile-game development company founded in 2010. They have developed as many as 10 games in total, however, apart from Clash of Clans, Hay Day, Boom Beach and Clash Royale, all others have been discontinued.
You can also check Best Texting Apps for Android.
What is Clash Royale?
Clash Royal is the fourth and the last successful app-based game developed and released by Supercell on 2nd March 2016. It a freemium (free initially, however, some game items can be purchased for real money) mobile tower rush video game, which combines elements of collectible card games, tower defense, and multiplayer online battle arena.
Clash Royale is a real-time multiplayer game starring the Royales, Clash of Clans characters and much more. A player can:
- Upgrade dozens of cards featuring the Clash of Clans troops, one’s favorite spells, and defenses, as well as the Royales: Princes, Knights, baby Dragons and more.
- Knock the enemy King and Princesses from their towers to defeat one’s opponents and win Trophies, Crowns, and glory in the Arena.
- Form a Clan to share cards and build one’s very own battle community.
- Progress through multiple Arenas all the way to the top as you keep playing and winning.
- Challenge one’s Clanmates and friends to a private duel.
- Learn different battle tactics by watching the best duels on TV Royale.
- TV Royal is the destination for a player to watch, learn, discuss and share other players’ close battles/duels.
We all do own various devices or gadgets for various types of games as games are launched on different platforms targeting specific audiences. I, personally, have played across many platforms starting from the brick game device to the video games with cartridges, also the PC and PS or Xbox games. And now, of course, the mobile or the tablet/iPad games. Different games do require different types of platform and in order for a person to play “Clash Royale”, he/she will require:
- A mobile device running either an Android or iOS.
- Cellular data connection or Wi-Fi for internet connectivity.
- A Supercell account (create one if you don’t have any).
- The “Clash Royale” app installed on the device.
- If you’re on an Android device the Android version should be 4.0.3 and above.
- And you need to be of course 13 and above!
How to get Clash Royale?
If you’re on iOS, you can download this game from the Apple App Store for free. And if you’re on Android, it is free to download as well, from the Google Play Store. All you need to do is:
- Sign in to your device with your Google account; create one if you don’t have any.
- Access the Play Store and search for “Clash Royale”.
- Tap on the option to install the game.
‘APK’, in other words, “Android Package Kit” is the setup files for apps on Android platform. It works the same way how ‘.exe’ files work for Windows. This means, if a user doesn’t want to install an app from the Play Store, he/she can do it manually by downloading APK file of the desired app. Now, if you’re not able to access the Play Store for some reasons or you don’t want to install the game in a traditional way through the Play Store, you can always do it by downloading the APK file of the same. You can click on the following link in order to download the APK file of Clash Royale on your device. Clash Royale V.1.9.2 APK Download! Once the file is downloaded, you can tap on it to proceed with installation –
- If the downloaded APK file is tapped, it will ask if you would like to install.
- On proceeding further, you will have to accept the game’s terms and conditions.
- And the installation will successfully continue.
However, the installation might be blocked if the “Open Sources” option, within your device settings, is not checked. In this case, you will have to:
- Go to ‘Settings’
- Find and access “Lock screen and security”
- Scroll all the way down to “Open Sources” and make sure it is checked.
Now, you should be able to install the app on your device. You can also check tutorials on YouTube if you’re still not able to install the APK file on your Android device. Just open ‘YouTube’ and type and search for “How to install APK”. So, this is all that you needed to know about “Clash Royales” and how to download/install the APK file on your Android device. I hope you have found this article useful and maybe if you’re one like me; who heard about “Clash Royales” and haven’t tried it yet, then go ahead, give it a try. Let us know your opinion about this article and also about the game in the comments section below. Please share it with your friends, family, and colleagues.